Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas is coming !

It's getting close to that special time of year - you know the one I mean, when you start getting frazzled thinking of what presents to buy for everyone on your list, starting to plan that special day, worry about how you're going to pay for it all and to add even more stress, you realise that you only have a few weeks to make your Christmas cards and get them in the mail !

Well I've made a start on mine and they didn't take very long at all. Here are just a few I made all with the same Season of Joy stamp set.



I even made a cute little gift box to match - perfect for filling with chocolates or a small gift.

As well as the Season of Joy stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue, I used the Dashing Designer Papers and the round scallop punch (for the tags) and the 2007 Hostess Set - Terrific Tags for the snowman tag. (You can substitute any similar image from our current catalogue.)

Non-Stampin' Up! products - the ribbons, adhesive gems and red glitter glue (for the Poinsettias, stamped in Versamark, on the green card).

Here is a close up of the little gems I used for the trees on the card and Snowman tag.















Now don't forget, the Spring Mini catalogue finishes at the end of this month so place your orders now and get those last few items you really want or you'll miss out !

If you would like to join my class for a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack where you can make 10 cards to kick start your Christmas collection, email me now to reserve your place.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards Ramona. They just make you feel "Merry" looking at them with the bright and beautiful colours you have used with the stamps and paper.
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about my creations - I appreciate every one. Cheers, Ramona.