Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wish List Registry

Hi everyone, I've decided to open a Wish List Registry for my customers. If you would really love to receive Stampin' Up! products for Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day or any other special occasion, see the details at the side of my blog. It will make things easier for your family and friends when they are trying to decide what gifts to give you and you know that you will receive something that you really want!
You can choose any products from the main catalogue, any current mini catalogues or current promotions.
** If ordering from the mini catalogues or promotions, please advise your gift givers of deadline dates for purchases.

I hope to hear from you all soon - now start flipping through those catalogues and start scribbling !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about my creations - I appreciate every one. Cheers, Ramona.