Friday, January 2, 2009

KWerner Colour Challenge #36 - Card 2

I was having so much fun creating my previous card for Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge #36 that I decided to make another one just for the heck of it.


Still on a floral theme, I decided to stamp the flowers this time.


I really love this combination of colours - so pretty and feminine!


For this card I used the Live Your Dream stamp set and coloured the stamp with the markers, stamping two images on Whisper White cardstock.
I cut out the flowers and two of the leaves from the second image and mounted these on 3D foam squares, applying them over the base image for a raised look.

I then mounted the white card onto Old Olive then onto Pretty in Pink cardstock and attached it to the Rose Red base card. After cutting out a strip of Old Olive cardstock, I used the Scallop Border punch to punch one edge, leaving the other edge straight.

The photo corner was punched out of Pretty in Pink cardstock using the SU punch.

For added decoration, I pierced holes in the scallops and the bottom edge of the green strip and also in the photo corner.

Then to finish it off I added pearls to the flower centres, a pink taffeta bow to the scalloped green strip and used a white rub-on for the greeting.


SU supplies:

Cardstock - Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White.
Markers - Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive.
Stamps - Live Your Dream
Rub-ons - 'Dream' from the Eastern Elegance rub-ons.
Ribbon - Pretty In Pink taffeta
Punches - Scallop Border, Photo Corners.
Piercing kit

Extras - Self adhesive half pearls


Well, that's it for today. Thanks for visiting.

Please come back over the weekend for more things to see. I'm uploading as much as I can as I will be back at work on Monday so won't have much time for writing new Posts.

See you next time !

7 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl! Another lovely creation, I should use this set more I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty - I love the dimension you've added - and the pearls just add an elegant finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love how you have used this stamp set! I liked it but have been thinking I wouldn't use it, but then I see what you have come up with and it's so beautiful, making me think twice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More eye candy and so adorable!!! Love your layout and your details ROCK girl... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about my creations - I appreciate every one. Cheers, Ramona.