Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 19










Hello everyone,

Well this fortnight's MDUC theme is 'Winter is Here' so I thought of a snow scene for Tilda.

I embossed the white card with the Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' embossing folder then stamped the trees on another piece of white cardstock which had been sponged with light blue ink.

I added some 'snow' below the trees using 3D white paint then sprinkled over some glitter before the paint dried. I also added some falling snow dots to the main image and also on the greeting label.

Tilda was coloured using watercolour pencils and an aquabrush. Glitter was added to the embossed snowflakes and I attached some white and silver snowflake brads to the main image and also to the white spotted ribbon.

Supplies:

Cardstock- Stampin' Up! Soft Sky, Whisper White

Stamps - Magnolia -Tilda, Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree

Rub-ons - for the greeting (Stampin' Up!)

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowflakes

White spotted ribbon, white and silver snowflake brads, glitter glue.

Why don't you join in the fun and send us your 'Winter' creations - here is the link to our MDUC site. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful cards !!

Come back again soon to see my next Magnolia Down Under Challenge card.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This fabulous collection of stamps, embossing and embellishments has produced a gorgeous card! Great job Ramona!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about my creations - I appreciate every one. Cheers, Ramona.